Austin apartment locator agent position- $50,000 to $90,000 average income, if not more!
Austin Locators is an individually owned, boutique-style locating company that specializes in placing individuals into homes that fit their needs. Our offices are in South Austin, but are located with direct and easy access to all major highways.
• Sign on bonus and great ongoing bonus program
• Large amount of leads per agent generated through aggressive marketing and advertising programs
• Ongoing training provided for all agents
• No office or desk fees (brand new offices, desks and computers)
• In-house apartment research database and lead management software, making you more efficient and saving you time when contacting and following up with leads
• In-house billing and collections department, giving you time to focus on leasing (and making money!)
• VERY competitive splits compared to other agencies
• Very high traffic location (90,000+ vehicles pass our offices daily, in addition to being at a stop light)
• Located within walking distance of numerous apartment communities for overflow traffic
• An awesome, extremely motivating and supportive working atmosphere
• We promise to hire additional agents ONLY if we have to. We want you to make a good living, period. Too many agents in an office decreases your chances to go to the higher split range.
• We do not require you to post your own Craigslist ads or do individual marketing. If you like to market yourself, we encourage you to do so. However, it is not required to work with us.
• We don’t consider agents only as income producers for our company; you are our assets. Without you, we wouldn’t be in business. Having our office full of long-term, loyal agents is our #1 goal.
Average agents make between $50,000-$90,000. However, the harder you work, the more you can make. Ultimately, your income is up to you.
** Applicant must have a current Texas real estate license; NO EXCEPTIONS.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or
call 512.921.1152 to schedule an interview